SoCal 2014 :: Disneyland Resort -- Day 1

 My first time ever at Disneyland Resort. I finally got to experience "The Happiest Place On Earth!"

P.S. Three days at Disneyland Resort is not enough!

Let the trip begin!

Pit stop before we hit the Grapevine.

Finally arrived at our destination.

Walking to Disneyland! Well will you look at those photogenic palm trees.



The sis and I.

The bro and I.

Shoe twining with the sister.

So crowded, of course.

The first ride we rode at Disneyland! Space Mountain was one of my favorite rides!

View from above while waiting for Space Mountain.

I've always thought that castle was the entrance to Disneyland. Heehee.
I wish this was my backyard.

Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Awesome work.

View of the fireworks from my fams' hotel.

| Photos taken with a Samsung Galaxy Note II -- Edited with VSCO |

No comments:

Post a Comment