SO IT BLOOMED


First off, I would like to congratulate my cousin Irene on her marriage! To my beloved cousin, I wish you and Aj infinite love and happiness! Congratulations!

The wedding was located at Des Moines Beach Park on such a beautiful day. That day was filled with so much joy, excitement, and love. I was also happy to see family & friends from near & far. I wish we could relive that moment again, because there were more and better things I wanted to do. I could show you more pictures, but I was too busy enjoying the day. But for now, below is a closer look of my outfit.


*Note: This dress is not its original form. It was modified to fit my petite body~ (Original form here)









>>> DRESS - SHEIN *FORMER NAME: SHEINSIDE* <<<
>>> JEWELRYCHARMING CHARLIE <<<
>>> SHOESGOJANE <<<
>>> CLUTCH PURSESHEIN *FORMER NAME: SHEINSIDE* <<<
>>> SUNGLASSESH&M <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment